Are you an experienced RN or LPN looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want the chance to advance your career by working for a prestigious medical company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of an RN or LPN:
- Responsible for assisting with chemo treatments, doing assessments, and giving shots, accessing ports, etc
- Functions as primary liaison between patients, staff, and providers to ensure delivery of a patient centered model of care
- Performing thorough documentation of all treatment
Requirements of an RN or LPN:
- Active FL RN or LPN License and BLS Card
- 1+ year of nursing experience
- Experience with IVs and phlebotomy
- Must NOT smoke/ vape nicotine
Hours for this Position: Monday – Friday: 8:30 – 4:30 pm (No Weekends/ Holidays)
Advantages of the RN or LPN Position:
- Competitive salary: up to $34/ hour based on license and experience
- Benefits offered: Dental, Life, and Health benefits and Weekly Paychecks
Interested in being Considered for the RN or LPN opportunity?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment