Are you an experienced RN Case Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities for an RN Case Manager:
- Under the physician’s order, admits patients eligible for hospice services.
- Reports patient status and need for other disciplines to agency intake coordinator, RN Manager, and referring Physician.
- Develops patient care plan that specifically addresses identified patient problems; nursing problems and goals. Updates care plans on an ongoing basis; revises and resolves patient problems and goals as changes occur and/or recertification.
Requirements for this RN Case Manager:
- RN Licensure in the state of VA
- 1+ year(s) of hospice / palliative care experience
- Experience working with geriatric patients
Advantages of this RN Case Manager:
- Competitive salary negotiable based on relevant experience
- Fun and positive work environment
- Full benefits package
Interested in being considered for this RN Case Manager?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.