Registered Nurse - Bilingual (Spanish)
Healthcare Support Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Bilingual Registered Nurse / RN to join a well-known healthcare organization in Denver, CO area
Are you an experienced Bilingual Registered Nurse / RN looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? Are you looking for work-life balance? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this Registered Nurse position for you!
Daily Responsibilities for the Bilingual Team Registered Nurse:
- As a Nurse at this health system we take the time to really know each of our patients as true individuals, and proactively provide the unique combination of care, support, and inspiration they need to live their best life.
- This Nurse will be working with several other clinical staff including: Behavioral Health Specialist, 2 Health Coaches, 1 Operations Assistant, 1 Medical Director and 1 Clinical Manager
- Provide direct patient assessment care, telephonic triage, patient education, and documentation for adults 65 and older
- Must have current CO State RN License
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Minimum of 3+ years of clinical nurse as a Registered Nurse
- Strong triage, blood draw, outpatient, case management and/or chronic case management experience
- Experience working with the geriatric patient population
- Must have exceptional organizational, problem-solving and time management skills
Hours for this Position (RN / Registered Nurse):
- Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM (No nights, weekends, or holidays)
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Very competitive salary as a RN within the job market ($80K - $89K+)
- Direct Hire, Full-Time
- Full Medical Benefits for you and your family that start on day one of employment
- Offers work life balance, Monday – Friday hours (no weekends, nights, or holidays)
- Generous vacation days to take time off when needed
- 401K Plan for retirement with matching
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fun and positive office-based work environment
Further details can be discussed directly with recruiter
Interested in being Considered for the Registered Nurse Opportunity?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click apply now for immediate consideration or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Us: HealthCare Support is a national niche recruitment firm that has a singular focus - placing top talent in the dynamic healthcare industry. Servicing local providers to Fortune 500 healthcare organizations, we place administrative to executive level professionals in the clinical and non-clinical healthcare arena.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.