Actively seeking a Registered Nurse with extensive experience in Workers Compensation for an on-site, full-time position in Stratford, CT as the RN Case Manager. As the, RN Case Manager you will be responsible for managing cases related to workers compensation. You will also be responsible for developing care plans, collaborating with on-site clinical team, and understanding workers compensation cases. Apply now and don’t miss your chance to make a difference in your community with one of the nation’s top workers compensation companies!
RN CASE MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
The ideal RN Case Manager will bring passion and enthusiasm as well as the following:
- Connecticut Registered Nurse / RN License
- 2+ years of Work Comp / Workers Compensation / Rehabilitation / Disability / Return to Work / Vocational / Occupational Health experience
- Experience developing care plans and evaluating injured individuals
- CCM, CRRN, or COHN required
RN CASE MANAGER SALARY:
- Starting at $85,000/year (Depending on Experience)
RN CASE MANAGER HOURS:
- Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00 pm
RN CASE MANAGER BENEFITS & PERKS:
- FULL comprehensive benefit package
- Opportunity for growth!
- Fun and positive work environment!
INTERESTED IN BEING CONSIDERED?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.