Take advantage of a competitive salary and be a RN Auditor!
This exciting opportunity will require a Registered Nurse who can provide a high level of service and attention to their patients. If you are a Registered Nurse and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration.
Daily Responsibilities of a RN Auditor:
- Work from home until further notice (Due to COVID)
- Will be auditing the Case Managers on the team
- Lead medical record audits, monitor and analyze clinical documentation, and modify business processes to measure member outcomes.
- Assess provider performance and quality of care through clinical case reviews.
Requirements of a RN Auditor:
- - RN license required in New Mexico
- 2-3+ years years of Auditing experience (Medicare audits would be best)
- Strong computer skills required
- Intermediate Excel skills needed to enter info into TruCare system
Hours for this Position of a RN Auditor:
- Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
Advantages of this Opportunity of a RN Auditor:
- Competitive salary up to $37/hr
- Benefits offered immediate for Medical and Dental
- Growth Opportunity with a Fortune 100 company
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for the RN Auditor position, please click the Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment