Take advantage of a competitive salary and be a RN/LPN Quality Outreach Nurse!
This exciting opportunity will require a RN/LPN Quality Outreach Nurse who can provide a high level of service and attention to their patients. If you are a RN/LPN Quality Outreach Nurse and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration.
Daily Responsibilities of a RN/LPN Quality Outreach Nurse:
- Remote telephonic outreach role
- Need to have the ability to be able to explain information such as diabetes testing and information, cervical cancer screening, screening types
- Must be savvy with outreach and medical terminology across the board, will be assisting with patient screenings, speaking with members, answering questions they have about specific testing, screenings, (heavy telephonic role) and a lot of follow up
Requirements of a RN/LPN Quality Outreach Nurse:
- 2+ years of clinical nursing experience
- 1+ year of telephonic patient outreach OR quality improvement experience preferred
- Previous experience with case management or health plan outreach experience
- Current RN or LPN/LVN license required
Hours for this Position of a RN/LPN Quality Outreach Nurse:
- Monday – Friday, 9am-5:30pm
- Contract through end of December currently
- Competitive salary up to $38/hr for RN and $25/hr for LPN
- Benefits offered immediate for Medical and Dental
- Growth Opportunity with a Fortune 100 company
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for the RN/LPN Quality Outreach Nurse position, please click the Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment