RN Case Manager
The RN Case Manager coordinates care and service for defined patient populations across the acute care continuum. This includes discharge planning, utilization management, care coordination, and support for resource utilization. This position works collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team to improve patient care through the effective utilization of the facility's resources.
Requirements for the RN Case Manager:
- RN license active in the state of CA
- Basic life support card from the American Red Cross
- Must have previous Case Management experience, including an understanding of discharge planning.
Hours for the RN Case Manager:
Advantages of this Opportunity:
Competitive salary for a RN Case Manager:
- Range dependent on experience, ideal range starts at $90K/yr (starting salary increases based on years of experience)
- Full benefit package offered
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to be a RN Case Manager, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Contact: Liz Chavez
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.