RN Case Manager - Field
Healthcare Support West Allis, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you an experienced RN Field Case Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious Healthcare Company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Job Title: RN Case Manager
Details regarding RN Case Manager position:
- You will be responsible for 25 – 30 visits per week (about 5-6 a day)
- Assigned a specific territory close to home to limit unnecessary travel time
- He/she will be able to create their own schedule and can start and end their days from home
- Under the Physician’s order, admits patients eligible for home care services within 24-48 hours
- Assesses and evaluates patient needs/problems, identifies mutually agreed upon goals with patients
- Valid RN License in the state of Wisconsin
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle to work in the field
- 1+ year(s) of clinical nursing experience in a home health and OASIS
- Strong computer proficiency
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Start Date: Interviewing and Hiring now!
- Competitive Benefits:
- Compensation: Up to 80K+ based on experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Generous PTO and 401K Package with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration or email email@example.com.
About Us: HealthCare Support is a national niche recruitment firm that has a singular focus - placing top talent in the dynamic healthcare industry. Servicing local providers to national organizations, we place administrative to executive level professionals in the clinical and non-clinical healthcare arena.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
AddressWest Allis, WI