Are you a RN looking to get into home health case management OR a RN Home Health Case Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this Registered Nurse Home Health Case Manager position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Home Health RN Case Manager
- Provide intermittent skilled nursing services
- Under the Physician’s order, admits patients eligible for home care services within 24-48 hours
- Develops patient care plan that specifically addresses identified patient problems, patient problems and goals
- Communicate the patient’s progress with other disciplines and directs
- Registered Nurse in the state with no restrictions on file
- Automobile to be used for work, current driver’s license, good driving record and proof of insurance
- 1+ year(s) of nursing experience within a hospital or home health setting
Hours for this Position:
- Monday – Friday | 8am - 5pm
Advantages of the of Home Health RN Case Manager
- Competitive base salary for RN Case Manager
- Full benefit package for you and your family; Medical, Dental, Vision (go into effect first day of the month)
- PTO offered (increases every year)
- Monthly cell phone stipend and mileage reimbursement
Interested in being Considered for Home Health Registered Nurse Case Manager
If you are interested in applying to this Registered Nurse Case Manager position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment