Behavioral Health RN Case Manager - CCM ( Remote )
Healthcare Support Hilo, HI
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse in Hawaii with their CCM certification to join a well-known managed care organization as a Behavioral Health RN Case Manager – CCM (REMOTE)
Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? Are you looking for work-life balance? Do you want the opportunity to work from home? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this Behavioral Health RN Case Manager – CCM (REMOTE)
***Must live in Hawaii to be considered for this role***
- Provides telephonic case management services to a specific clientele (retired veterans and active military members)
- Will be on the behavioral health team; coordinating care for members with mental health illnesses
- Contacts members of the medical team to discuss the patient’s course of progress and needs
- Arranges for all services required; coordinates services with the health care team to eliminate
- Identifies problems, anticipates complications and acts to avoid them; provides health instruction to the patient/family; refers the patient back to the physician or other health care team members as needed.
Requirements for the Behavioral Health RN Case Manager – CCM:
- RN License in the state they reside
- CCM required
- Must have behavioral health experience
- 2+ years proven case management experience required in an MCO/Health Plan
- 5+ years clinical experience in a health care environment
Hours for this Position:
- M-F, 9:30am-6pm (HST / Hawaii Time)
- Remote / work from home
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Very competitive salary
- 100% remote / work from home
- Full Medical Benefits for you and your family that start first month after date of hire
- Offers work life balance, Monday – Friday hours (no weekends, nights, or holidays)
- Generous vacation days to take time off when needed
- 401K Plan for retirement with matching
- Fun and positive work environment
Further details can be discussed directly with recruiter
Interested in being considered for the Behavioral Health RN Case Manager – CCM?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click apply now for immediate consideration or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Us: HealthCare Support is a national niche recruitment firm that has a singular focus - placing top talent in the dynamic healthcare industry. Servicing local providers to Fortune 500 healthcare organizations, we place administrative to executive level professionals in the clinical and non-clinical healthcare arena.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.