Take advantage of a competitive salary and be a RN Case Management Auditor with a Fortune 100 managed healthcare company.
This exciting opportunity will require a RN Case Management Auditor who can provide a high level of service and attention to their patients. If you are a RN Case Management Auditor and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration.
Daily Responsibilities of a RN Case Management Auditor:
- Auditing case managers
- Audit the cases on the monthly basis on an audit tool, if the score is lower than 90 this auditor will educate the case managers on how to maintain that total
Requirements of a RN Case Management Auditor:
- Arkansas RN License
- 2-4 years of case management or auditing experience
Hours for this Position of a RN Case Management Auditor:
- Monday – Friday 8a-5p
Advantages of this Opportunity of a RN Case Management Auditor:
- Competitive salary up to $31.25/hr
- Benefits offered immediate for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Growth Opportunity with a Fortune 100 company
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for the RN Case Management Auditor position, please click the Apply button below or email your resume to Laura Bateman at email@example.com
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.