Take advantage of a competitive salary and be a RN Case Manager with a Fortune 100 managed healthcare company.
This exciting opportunity will require a RN Case Manager who can provide a high level of service and attention to their patients. If you are a RN Case Manager and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration.
Daily Responsibilities of a RN Case Manager:
- Create member centered care plans within the care management system
- Member engagement calls for Care of Older Adult measures
- Participate in Interdisciplinary Care Team conferences
- Assume a case load and provide care management for Medicare SNP beneficiaries
- Assess, plan and coordinate all aspects of medical and supporting services
Requirements of a RN Case Manager:
- Current RN license
- BSN preferred
- 2+ years of clinical nursing experience in a clinical, acute, or community setting
- Case management experience working with a geriatric population, MCO experience preferred
Hours for this Position of a RN Case Manager:
- Monday – Friday 8a-430p or 8a-5p
Advantages of this Opportunity of a RN Case Manager:
- Competitive salary $38/hr
- Benefits offered immediate for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Growth Opportunity with a Fortune 100 company
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for the RN Case Manager position, please click the Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.