Are you an experienced RN Peds CM looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
The RN Peds CM will be responsible for: Perform telephonic Case Management for the Peds population, making sure following guidelines and policies and approve services or forward requests to the appropriate Physician or Medical Director with recommendations for other determinations and complete medical necessity and level of care reviews for requested services.
- Must be an RN in the state of FL
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Case Management/Disease Management experience
- Minimum of one year of Pediatric Experience Case Management experience
- Must also have at least one year of clinical experience
- INFORMATIC Experience (Microsoft, word, excel, PPT, Pivot table.)
Hours for this Position:
Monday – Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary for a RN Peds CM up to $36/hr, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this RN Peds CM position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.