Are you an experienced Behavioral Health Clinical Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Behavioral Health Clinical Manager :
- Oversight of daily operations within Concierge Care Coordination program
- Serves as a staff resource, responds to staff questions and assists with problems encountered on a daily basis.
- Trains new staff on all aspects of Concierge Care Coordination, ensures staff is up to date on software system enhancements.
- Conducts annual review of Concierge Care Coordination policies and procedures and modifies as needed to ensure compliance with all contractual requirements.
- Creates new policies and procedures when a need is identified to ensure program meets AHCA, AAAHC, NCQA and other contract or accreditation requirements
Requirements for a Behavioral Health Clinical Manager :
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Nursing
- Must be FL RN
- Seven to ten years of clinical experience or a minimum of five years of experience in a behavioral health maintenance organization
- Minimum two years of supervisory experience required
- Psychiatric- Mental Health Nursing Certification – This is strongly preferred
Hours for this Behavioral Health Clinical Manager Position: Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm
Salary: negotiable based on relevant experience
Advantages of this Behavioral Health Clinical Manager Opportunity:
- Fun and positive work environment
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and life
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment