RN Behavioral Health CM
Healthcare Support Sunrise, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $37 Hourly
Are you an experienced RN Behavioral Health Case Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Manage an assigned caseload telephonically for clients with substance abuse
- Assess client needs, develop, and implement service and treatment plans
- Coordinate community resources and collaborate with IDT team to meet and achieve service needs
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of 5 years of Psychiatric Nursing experience
- Experience with both adult and pediatric populations in psych settings
- Experience with substance abuse populations
Hours for this Position:
Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, up to $37.00 per hour, based on relevant RN Behavioral Health Case Manager experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this RN Behavioral Health Case Manager position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration or send your resume directly to Tyler Adler at:
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.