Are you an RN Behavioral Care Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Manage a caseload of 55 high and complex members
- Possible face to face requirements based on candidate’s needs and will have to go to hospital or doing assessments
- Active RN License
- Over 1 year of Case management experience
- Child welfare experience or working with at risk use, preferred.
Hours for this Position:
- M-F 7am-7pm, candidate has to be flexible to work any 8 hour shift between these
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.