Are you an experienced RN / Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a RN / Registered Nurse:
- Determine Medicaid eligibility: each assessment is in person and takes between two and three hours
Requirements of a RN/Registered Nurse Assessor:
- Licensed RN in Maine
- Knowledge of Maine providers
- 1+ years of exp. working with mental health, intellectual disability, or behavioral health
- Comfortable with at least 50% travel
- Valid DL and insurance
Hours for this Position:
Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary $34/hr.
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.