Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities: Prior Authorization Pharmacy Technician
- Using established criteria and guidelines, the pharmacy technician receives, and processes prior authorization requests made by providers and members for medications not inherently covered on a member's prescription drug plan
- Handles inbound phone requests and gathers member data to provide information for Pharmacist consultations
- Answer prior authorization inquiry calls or/and faxes as well as research and resolve formulary and benefit issues using the appropriate reference material
Requirements: Prior Authorization Pharmacy Technician
- PTCB or OK Pharmacy Technician license
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 1 - 3 years of previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician
Hours for this Position:
Must be flexible to work an 8-hour shift between the hours of Monday - Friday 5:00am - 10:00pm and possibly Saturdays
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, $14-16 per hour (weekly pay)
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered for this Prior Authorization Pharmacy Technician position?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.