Are you an experienced Customer Service Rep looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Customer Service Rep:
• Answer incoming calls from our customers on issues related to benefit eligibility questions and prescription status inquiries
• Help guide and educate customers on their prescription benefits, use of plan, formulary, premiums and status of orders, and claims or inquiries
• Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify any questions or issues while documenting required information in computer systems
Requirements of a Customer Service Rep:
- High school diploma or GED
- Prefer 1 year experience in an office setting, call center setting or phone support role but not required
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications, which includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
Hours for this Position Customer Service Rep:
- Shift: Monday- Sunday, 8 hour shift available between the hours of 5am – 11pm, must be flexible
- Pay: $15.00/HR
Advantages of this Opportunity Customer Service Rep:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits offered: Medical, Dental
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, as a Customer Service Rep, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.