Are you an experienced Customer Service Rep looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities: Call Center Setting
- Answer incoming calls from our customers on issues related to benefit eligibility questions and prescription status inquiries
- Perform data entry and answer phone calls which are received from providers/members
- Coordinate internal resolution of claims exceptions and other issues to include determining appropriateness of overriding pharmacy claims edits and error messages
- Make outbound calls to customers on prescriptions withhold orders and payment issue
- High school diploma or GED OR equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of Customer Service and data entry experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Intake, referral, insurance verification or eligibility experience preferred
Hours for this Position:
Monday to Sunday, any 8-hr shift between 5am to 10pm (40 hours/weekly but may work weekends)
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.