Are you an experienced Psych Registered Nurse / RN looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the Psych Registered Nurse / RN position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Psych Registered Nurse / RN:
- Use the nursing process to meet the needs of patients according to the professional standards of nursing care
- Responsible for quality of care of a caseload of patients.
- Delegate appropriately and direct staff in the delivery of care.
- Facilitate pain assessment and management
- Provide nursing services to the age specific population of assigned areas.
- Clear and Active Registered Nurse / RN license
- 1 year of psych / behavioral health experience
- Experience with adolescents and adults
Hours for this Position:
12 hour shifts 7pm- 7am OR 12 hour shifts 7am- 7pm
36 hours/week / Work every other weekend
Advantages of this Psych Registered Nurse / RN:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Psych Registered Nurse / RN position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment