Are you an experienced Provider Relations looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company as a Provider Relations? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the Provider Relations position for you!
- Completes new provider orientation for all applicable product lines
- Conducts site visits to service providers. resolve issues. educate staff/providers on policies. collect credentialing information. and review HEDIS information
- Achieves call reach and frequency goals to establish consistent and strong relationship with provider offices
- Provides oversight on inquiries and claims issues and follows up with providers to ensure problems have been resolved.
- Supports regional Network Improvement Plan targets by providing utilization reports. pharmacy profiles. ER contingencies. Frequent Flier Reports and other analytics available to improve /maintain regions.
- Identifies network gaps and completes contracts or works with Network Development
- Understands and explains risk contracts
- A Bachelor's Degree in Public Health. Epidemiology, Information Management or other related health field Required--or equivalent work experience Preferred
- 1+ year of experience in Medicare/Medicaid Preferred---Other Pharmacy. healthcare. provider or HMO/PPO background Preferred
Hours for this Position:
Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience!!!
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision!!
- Fun and positive work environment!
Why You Should Work For Us:
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate firstname.lastname@example.org