Are you an experienced Provider Operations Coordinator looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Supports the Provider Relations Field Reps to resolve claims and payment issues
- Answers incoming telephone inquiries from providers and assist with problem resolution of issues
- Root cause analysis of operational and health services issues
- Reviews and processes incoming and outgoing paperwork
- HS or GED, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 1+ year of experience in dealing with claims and Providers
Hours for this Position:
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Why You Should Work For Us:
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, you can call Jyv Elaine Regis at 321-445-8322 or send your email to: