We are currently seeking a qualified HealthCare/ Managed Care Project Manager to join a local healthcare organization in Anchorage in a full-time capacity. This candidate will work within the Network Development Department streamlining and coordinating contracts and network development projects for a Managed Care Organization (MCO)
Healthcare / Managed Care / MCO Senior Project Manager Summary:
- Directs multiple large projects, works closely with VP, program managers, project managers
- Reports quality and performance issues and addresses any systemic concerns
- Uses quantitative and qualitative tools to perform analysis and assessments
- Supports project implementation and develops timeline
Healthcare / Managed Care / MCO Senior Project Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Finance, Engineering, Healthcare Administration, or related field; or equivalent experience
- 5 years of Project Management experience, managing complex projects and teams
- Must have Healthcare experience in operations, managed care, finance, or medical management
- Multiple database background- Excel, SQL, reporting tools etc.
Healthcare / Managed Care / MCO Senior Project Manager Benefits:
- Mon-Fri Schedule | 8:00 am to 5:00pm
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Vacation Time
If you are interested in the Healthcare / Managed Care / MCO Senior Project Manager, please apply online now!
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment