Healthcare Support is a leading recruiting partner for Pharmacy Technicians in the Tampa market, with immediate opportunities for those looking for a long-term career opportunity. This Fortune 50 healthcare organization is offering a challenging, professionally rewarding, and fast paced career opportunity with a Monday to Friday schedule providing an optimal level of work life balance!
Daily Responsibilities as a Prior Authorization Pharmacy Technician (72148) will include coordinating pharmacy services, processing pre-authorization requests, and managing phone calls in an office environment.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A PRIOR AUTHORIZATION PHARMACY TECHNICIAN:
- Minimum of 6 months working experience in a pharmacy setting
- Call Center experience REQUIRED!
- Active State Registration (RPhT) or National Certification as a Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) Preferred
- High School or General Education Diploma required
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Monday-Friday 8-5 Schedule, No Weekends!
- Immediate Medical Benefit Eligibility
- Weekly Pay
Interested in being Considered for a Prior Authorization Pharmacy Technician?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration!
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.