Are you a Prior Authorization RN/LVN for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Prior Authorization RN/LVN:
- The Prior Authorization RN/LVN is responsible for promoting the quality and cost effectiveness of medical care by applying clinical acumen and the appropriate application of policies and guidelines to prior authorization requests
- Perform telephonic review of prior authorization requests for appropriate care and setting, following guidelines and policies, and approve services or forward requests to the appropriate Physician or Medical Director with recommendations for other determinations
- Complete medical necessity and level of care reviews for requested services using clinical judgment and refer to Medical Directors for review depending on case findings
- Collaborate with various staff within provider networks and case management team electronically or telephonically to coordinate member care
Requirements for a Prior Authorization RN/LVN:
- RN/LVN license
- 2+ years of Prior auth and chart review experience
- Managed care experience preferred
- Computer savvy- make sure it’s on the resume
- Attention to detail
Hours for this Position: Monday through Friday, 8a-5p
Salary: Up to $47 per hour, depending on experience and license
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Fun and positive work environment
- Medical, Dental, and Life insurance benefits
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.