Are you an experienced RN Case Manager looking a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? Can you start a new position immediately? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
RN Case Manager Responsibilities:
- This person will be handling 5 to 10 prior authorizations per day. They will complete notification letters, and call MD offices to request clinical information and charts. They will sometimes have to make calls to members regarding approval or denial of claims.
RN Case Manager Requirements:
- RN License in NC
- 2+ years of Acute care experience from a hospital or nursing home setting
- 1+ years of UM, UR, or Prior auth experience
- Experience creating care plans
- Managed care experience strongly preferred
Shift: M-F: 8am5pm
Competitive salary: $34/hour+, negotiable based on experience, and unlimited career growth
Interested in being considered?
Only if you meet the minimum requirements, then please apply to this RN Case Manager position, please click on the apply now button or email your updated resume directly to Raquel Rivas at