Healthcare Support Tolleson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician in the Phoenix, AZ area looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this position is for you!
The Pharmacy Technician will be responsible of the following:
- Filling prescriptions under the supervision of a pharmacist
- Receiving of products, returns, identifying expired medications, stocking of inventory, inventory counts, physical inventory, and other tasks as deemed appropriate
- Cleans equipment, and maintains all required temperature logs as per corporate Policy and Procedures
- High School Diploma or GED
- Clear and Active Pharmacy Technician License in the state if Arizona
- Computer proficient
- Flexibility with the schedule
Hours for this Position:
- Monday – Thursday (3:30pm – 11:30pm) and Friday (12:30pm=8:30pm)
Advantages of this Pharmacy Technician Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to the Pharmacy Technician position, please click “Apply Now” or email your resume to:
Elaine Ang: email@example.com
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.