Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Pharmacy Technician Daily Responsibilities:
- Technical review of authorizations (drug and utilization management) that includes reviewing authorization, chart notes, and/or relevant clinical information to render a clinical recommendation.
- Decision prior authorizations within compliance turnaround times and quality standards meeting regulatory requirements as defined by Department of Health Care Services, Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services, California Department of Managed Health Care, and National Committee for Quality Assurance.
- Ensure all departmental goals (including, but not limited to turnaround, production expectations, and quality metrics) are met.
Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- Active CA Pharmacy Tech License
- 3+ years of experience as a pharmacy tech – preferred
- 1+ years of experience with prior authorizations – preferred
Hours for this Pharmacy Technician Position:
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Advantages of this Pharmacy Technician Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, 18.84/hr.
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Pharmacy Technician position, please click Apply Now or for immediate consideration email: Tyler Adler at: