Healthcare Support Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician in the Pittsburgh, PA area looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this position is for you!
The Pharmacy Technician will be responsible of the following:
- Preparing prescription medications via use of the fulfillment system
- Resolving claim rejects and member and physician outreach
- Entering member demographics and prescription information into the data processing system
- Researching and resolving rejected insurance billing issues and/or escalated member issues
- Escalating questions regarding prescription to a Pharmacist for interpretation or provide direction on processing
- Assisting with inbound and/or outbound patient or physician calls
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pharmacy Technician experience
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Office programs
- Flexibility with the schedule
Hours for this Position:
- Monday – Friday between 8am – 7pm with a rotating Saturday shift
Advantages of this Pharmacy Technician Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to the Pharmacy Technician position, please click “Apply Now” or email your resume to:
Elaine Ang: firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.