Healthcare Support Frisco, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Responsible for filling prescriptions under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Responsible for receiving of product, returns, identifying expired medications, stocking of inventory, inventory counts, physical inventory, and other tasks as deemed appropriate.
- Clear and active pharm tech license in the state of Texas
- At least 1 year of recent pharmacy experience fulfilling medication
- Ability to fill 24 prescriptions an hour
- HS Diploma/GED
- Ability to work flexible hours
Hours for this Position:
40 hours a week. Must be flexible to work any shift (8 hours) between business hours which are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 8am-5pm.
Advantages of this Pharmacy Technician Opportunity:
- Mail Order Specialty Pharmacy that prides themselves on promoting within and opportunity for advancement
- 6 month contract to hire, will convert permanently with good attendance and performance
- Competitive salary, $16.50/hr (weekly pay)
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Tuition reimbursement for qualifying employees
- Eligible for 18 days of PTO during the first 12 months of employment, 20 days after the first year
- Eligible for a 5% quarterly bonus (5% of salary each quarter, as long as metrics/goals are met) once converted to a permanent employee
Interested in being considered for this Pharmacy Technician role?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.