Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this position is for you!
- Will be responsible for data entry, third party exceptions, member outreach, and prescriber outreach, ensuring all service expectations are met.
- Process the referral images, attach it to patient in the system.
- Perform intake prep and enter patient information and insurance into patient profile.
- Communicate with patients, doctor’s offices and insurance companies
- High School Diploma or GED
- Clear and Active license in the state of Texas (trainee license is accepted)
- At least 6 months of Pharmacy Technician experience
- Willing to train onsite
- Willing to work remotely/work from home after training
- Must have landline and internet connection at home
- Basic level skill in MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
Hours for this Position:
40 hours, need to be able to work a shift between 8am-8pm (8 hour shift), may be assigned to work a weekend day
Advantages of this Pharmacy Technician Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, 16/hr
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to the Pharmacy Technician position, please click “Apply Now” or email your resume to:
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment