Are you an experienced Telephonic Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities for a Telephonic Pharmacy Technician:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls to patient and physicians
- Perform intake prep and enter patient information and insurance into patient profile
- Process the referral images
- Requirements for a Telephonic Specialty Pharmacy Technician:
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1 year Pharmacy Technician experience
- Computer Proficient
- Hours for this Position for a Telephonic Pharmacy Technician:
M-F 40 hours. Facility is open from 8am to 8pm. Shift will be 8 hours somewhere in between those hours. Will also be required to work some Saturdays (hours of operation at 8am-5pm on Saturdays), especially during their busy time
Hourly based on experience, $14.50 – 16.00/hour
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Great work environment
Interested in being Considered for a Telephonic Pharmacy Technician:
- If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.