Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician living close or within the Beaverton, OR area looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “YES" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Pharmacy Technician will be responsible for data entry, third party exceptions, member outreach, and prescriber outreach, ensuring all service expectations are met.
- Pharmacy Technician will process the referral images, attach it to patient in the system. Perform intake prep and enter patient information and insurance into patient profile. Communicate with patients, doctor’s offices and insurance companies
- HS diploma or GED
- Clear and active Pharmacy Technician License in the state of Oregon
Hours for this Position: Monday to Friday, between 7am to 7pm
Pay rate per Hour: $16.25
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying for Pharmacy Technician, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.