Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician looking a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? Can you start a new position immediately? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Pharmacy Technician Summary:
- Process and complete prior authorizations that meet the regulation requirements.
- Review and process member reimbursement requests in a timely manner.
- Participate in pharmacy related meetings and take minutes.
- Facilitate resolution of provider and/or pharmacy issues.
- Prepare written reports and other correspondence and maintain accurate records.
- Provide administrative support to the pharmacy department including, but not limited to answering telephones, copying, faxing, filing, and document distribution.
- Comply with the organization’s Code of Conduct, all regulatory and contractual requirements, organizational policies, procedures, and internal controls.
Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- Active CA Pharmacy Technician License/Registration
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- 1+ years of online computer prescription processing and claims submission procedures experience
- 1+ years’ experience as a Pharmacy Technician in an ambulatory, community, home infusion, long term care, or managed care setting.
- Prior-authorization experience
- Experience with Medi-Cal or low-income population.
- Knowledge of drug nomenclature, basic pharmacology, dosage calculations, units of measure, prescription filling techniques, prescription documentation requirements, pharmacy laws and regulations, basic managed care pharmacy principles and insurance coverage issues.
- Knowledge of PBM operations and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic managed health care principles.
Shift: M-F 8a-5pm
Competitive salary: starting at $21.26+/hr, negotiated based on experience
Interested in being considered?
Only if you meet the minimum requirements, then please apply to this Pharmacy Technician position, please click on the apply now button or email your updated resume directly to Raquel Rivas at