Pharmacy Technician - Fulfillment
Healthcare Support Hawthorne, NY
- Expired: January 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- These people will be working hands on with medication (no patient interaction) assisting pharmacists with filling prescriptions.
- Order inventory and receiving orders.
- High school diploma or GED
- National Certification (through NHA or PTCB) is strongly preferred
- 2+ years pharmacy experience
- Reliable transportation
Hours for this Position:
- Monday to Friday; 9:00-5:30
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
HealthcareView all jobs at Healthcare Support