Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Pharmacy Technician:
• The Pharmacy Technician will be responsible for filling prescriptions under the supervision of a pharmacist.
• Responsible for receiving of product, returns, identifying expired medications, stocking of inventory, inventory counts, physical inventory, and other tasks as deemed appropriate.
• Michigan Pharmacy Technician License
• 1 year of experience working in a pharmacy filling prescription medication
• Ability to work flexible hours (MUST be able to work the shift)
Hours for this Position:
Monday - Friday, 8 hour shift between 7 am and 8 pm, with occasional Saturday shift
Advantages of this Opportunity:
• Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
• Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
Should you be interested in this Pharmacy Fulfillment Technician position, please click the Apply button below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment