Certified Pharmacy Technician / CPhT (Fulltime with benefits)
Are you an experienced Certified Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? This position is located near Mt. Laurel!
Daily Responsibilities of Certified Pharmacy Technician / CPhT:
- Answer calls regarding prior authorizations
- Speak to members, providers, pharmacies and third-party administrators
- Review the benefits information for the member as well as the medication to determine medical necessity
Requirements of Certified Pharmacy Technician / CPhT:
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB or CPhT / ExCPT)
- 2+ years’ experience as a Pharmacy technician
- Knowledge and have conducted prior authorizations
Hours for the Certified Pharmacy Technician / CPhT:
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 7:00 pm (8-hour shift in between this time, must be flexible)
Advantages of the Certified Pharmacy Technician / CPhT:
- Competitive salary with OT opportunities
- Annual Bonus opportunities
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.