Pharmacy Technician (PCC)
Healthcare Support Dothan, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you an experienced Registered Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of the Registered Pharmacy Technician:
- Working as part of an intimate team you will prepare and deliver essential pharmaceutical drugs to patients with chronic and complex illnesses
- Through your enthusiasm, knowledge, and compassionate approach you will provide patients with the highest quality of care and service
- Active Registered Pharmacy Technician License in the state of Alabama
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year(s) of healthcare customer service experience
Hours for this Position:
Flexible Monday – Friday Schedule (7:30am to 4:30pm) OR (8am to 5pm) OR (8:30am to 5:30pm)
Advantages of this Registered Pharmacy Technician role:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Nights and weekends off to spend with your loved ones
- Great Benefits offered day one of employment for you and your family: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k with 5% employer match
- Plenty of PTO and paid holidays
Interested in being Considered for the Registered Pharmacy Technician role?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.