Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician / RPht looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Pharmacy Technician / RPht Responsibilities:
- Review and interpret physician medication orders and enter prescription data in preparation for pharmacist verification
- Dispensing and distribution of prescription medications
- Receive and stock inventory of medications in keeping with inventory policy requirements; contribute to periodic inventory process, counting, and recording drugs and supplies on hand
Pharmacy Technician / RPht Requirements:
- Active AL Pharmacy Technician License
- High School Diploma or equivalent, plus additional specialized training in pharmacy/medical benefit access and requirements.
- Minimum 1 year’ experience in healthcare customer service with knowledge of benefits access processes highly preferred.
- IV Cleanroom experience highly preferred
- Small work environment with few people so must be a team player
Hours for Pharmacy Technician / RPht Position:
Monday – Friday 7:30-5:30
Will be working 8 hour shifts but must be flexible.
Benefits for the Pharmacy Technician / RPht:
- Benefits start the first day, 401k
- PTO: 15 days to start and it accrues over a year plus 8 paid holidays
- Please note: This is a smoke-free campus!
Interested in being Considered for the Pharmacy Technician / RPht?
If you are interested in applying to Pharmacy Technician / RPht position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment