Healthcare Support Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Responsible for preparing and labeling prescriptions. Counts, weighs, measures, and pours prescription medication or stock legend drugs and controlled substances including the filling of an automated medication system
- Verifies all data entry information in the system.
- Maintains records by recording and filling physician’s orders and prescriptions.
- Whiles completing fulfillment functions, checks medications and administration supply inventory for out of date products, removes products from inventory and works with the appropriate recourse to record out of date products.
- Maintains a clean and safe pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Communicates effectively with other professional and support staff in order to achieve positive customer outcomes.
- HS diploma or GED
- Clear and active Pharm Tech license in the state of FL
- Minimum one-year (1) experience as a Registered Pharmacy Technician, experience in dispensing pharmacy setting
Hours for this Position: M-F 9:30a to 6p
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.