Pharmacy Shipping Technician
Healthcare Support Canton, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced Pharmacy Shipping Technician in Canton, MI area looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Shipping Technician will pack pharmaceutical preparations that may include IV solutions, compounds, injectable medications, oral medications, topical medications, administration supplies and patient education information in an approved package
- Shipping Technician will assist in the distribution and delivery of supply orders to appropriate staff/areas throughout the building
- At least 1 year of warehouse or pharmacy experience
- Willing to work shift, may need to work weekends & holidays
Hours for the Pharmacist:
8 hours shift between 8am – 8pm, 40 hrs
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits offered - Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying for the Pharmacy Shipping Technician position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.