Are you an experienced Pharmacy Rebate Specialist looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company in Cypress, California? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
We are aggressively seeking a Pharmacy Rebate Specialist to join a large Healthcare organization.
Take advantage of a competitive salary and be a Pharmacy Rebate Specialist with one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the U.S. Get in NOW, while there is still huge room for growth and career development!
This exciting opportunity will require a Pharmacy Rebate Specialist who can process pharmaceutical rebates based on contract terms established and maintained in rebate billing system and monthly drug utilization reports. If you are a Pharmacy Rebate Specialist and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration
- Process incoming rebates, reconcile payments against billing invoice, resolve discrepancies and allocate rebates to clients.
- Run and audit rebate billing reports and submit invoices to pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Work with Industry Relations, Client Management, Clinical Services and assigned Pharmaceutical Manufacturers to identify rebate eligibility and formulary information
- HS Diploma/ GED
- PBM experience desired
- At least 6 months of billing/ claims/ rebate experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Growth Opportunity
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for the Pharmacy Rebate Specialist position, please click the Apply button below, or e-mail us directly:
Karen Dela Pena
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.