Are you an experienced Pharmacy Project Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of the Pharmacy Project Manager:
- Facilitate or attend project-related meetings, maintain minutes, and record any outstanding issues and next steps
- Execute project activities in accordance with established schedules, milestones, and processes to ensure that all projects are well scoped, well documented, and completed on time and within budget of the project in conjunction with Senior Director, Pharmacy Services
- Responsible for the development and management of project documentation from planning through final project implementation
Requirements for the Pharmacy Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related discipline required or equivalent experience
- Project Management Certification desired (PMP, Scrum Master, etc.) or working towards certification
- 5+ years in project management
Hours for for the Pharmacy Project Manager:
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive pay
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered for the Pharmacy Project Manager position?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.