Are you an experienced Pharmacy Care Coordinator looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- As the Pharmacy Care Coordinator, you will process prescriptions from order intake to completion
- Resolve customer and claim issues by contacting patients, pharmacists, and doctor’s offices
- Work in fast paced environment using multiple computer systems and ensuring orders are filled accurately and efficiently
Requirements of the Pharmacy Care Coordinator
- High school diploma/GED or higher
- 6+ months of customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and computer skills
Hours for this Position:
Monday – Friday, must be available to work between the hours of 6:00am – 7:00pm (8-hour shift)
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, $15.00 - $16.00 per hour, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered for this Pharmacy Care Coordinator opportunity?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment