Are you an experienced Patient Care Advocate/Case Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Patient Care Advocate/Case Manager:
- Works with members and providers to close care gaps, ensure barriers to care are removed, and improve the overall member and provider experience through outreach and face-to-face interaction
- Assists in resolving deficiencies impacting plan compliance to meeting State and Federal standards for HEDIS
- Schedules doctor appointments on behalf of the practitioner and assists member with wraparound services such as arranging transportation, connecting them with community-based resources and other affinity programs as available
Requirements of a Patient Care Advocate/Case Manager:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Public Health, Nursing, Psychology, Social Work, Health Administration, or related health field. Required
- 2+ years of experience in HEDIS, quality improvement, member outreach and/or health coaching in a managed care environment - Required
Hours for this Position:
Advantages of this Opportunity:
Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.