Are you an experienced Operating Room / OR Nurse Educator looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of the Operating Room / OR Nurse Educator:
- Will be overseeing clinical education for the operating room and conduct formal and informal needs assessments
- Participate in the planning, implementation and evaluation of a comprehensive program for competency-based staff education, including department orientation, mandatory education programs, continuing education, and quality/performance improvement activities.
- Train staff on unit specific equipment, computer software applications, and other technology
Requirements for the Operating Room / OR Nurse Educator:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse in the state of MA
- Must have 3+ years of clinical nursing experience
- OR (operating room) experience required and prior teaching experience in an acute care setting
Hours for Operating Room / OR Nurse Educator:
40 hours a week with a variable schedule
Advantages of this Operating Room / OR Nurse Educator Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b) Retirement Plan
- PTO- 33 days first year, 10 Paid Holidays
Interested in being Considered for the Operating Room / OR Nurse Educator?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment