Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of an Office Pharmacy Technician:
- Responsible for data entry, third party exceptions, ensuring all service expectations are met
- Enter patient demographics and prescription information into the data processing system
- Process prescriptions across various reference categories and assist in other Pharmacy Technician functions as necessary
Requirements for the Office Pharmacy Technician:
- HS diploma or GED
- Clear and active pharmacy tech license in the state of Florida
- 1 year of pharmacy experience
- Computer proficient (proficient with Excel, Word, and internet)
- Ability to work flexible hours
Hours for this Position:
- 40 hours per week, Will be assigned an 8-hour shift between 8:00AM – 8:00PM, need to be flexible and able to work weekends if necessary
Advantages of this Office Pharmacy Technician:
- Competitive salary up to $16/hr based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered as an Office Pharmacy Technician:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now or immediate consideration or you may send your updated resume to email@example.com
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment