Office Mail Clerk
Healthcare Support Rancho Cordova, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Take advantage of a competitive salary and be an Office Mail Clerk in Rancho Cordova, CA
This exciting opportunity will require an Office Mail Clerk who can provide a high level of service and attention to their patients. If you are an Office Mail Clerk and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration.
Daily Responsibilities of an Office Mail Clerk:
- In-office role, no remote work
- Will be sorting/picking mail up from mail room
- Photo copying - a lot of scanning required for the employees that WFH
- Working through some reports in Symphony system (claims processing system)
- Some data entry into spreadsheets
- Keeping track of supplies and ordering when needed
- Training will be shadowing and Zoom
Schedule: M-F, 8-4:30 or 8:30-5:00 (flexible with either shift)
Pay: $16/hour (weekly pay)
Length of Assignment: 6 - month contract with opportunity for FTE
Requirements of an Office Mail Clerk:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2+ years of office admin experience
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Soft skills: ability to work independently
- Computer skills: Excel, ability to work Zoom, ability to work phone systems, prefer Access experience
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for the Office Mail Clerk position, please click the Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
AddressRancho Cordova, CA