Medicare Sales Representative
Are you a Medicare Sales Representative with experiences from managed care, or health insurance organizations? Are you looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Medicare Sales Representative:
- Perform outbound telephonic outreach to specific portion of company's membership monthly.
- Address any/all issues facing above membership with goal of retaining members.
- Interact with internal partners and departments to ensure customer experience is positive and resolution is achieved.
- Serve as call center sales agent to support Sales team during peak sales periods and as needed throughout the year.
- Conduct outbound call campaigns as assigned to increase sales
- Must have HS Diploma OR GED
- Must have active NJ Life, Accident or Health license required
- Must have 1+ year(s) of Medicare sales experience
- Must have 1+ years of call center/customer service experience within the healthcare industry preferred.
- Ability to work non-traditional schedules and workdays required (weekends and evenings).
Hours for this Position:
8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary – negotiable based on relevant experience
- Health benefits
- 401k match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying as a Medicare Sales Representative, please click Apply Now or email your resume to Reymund Tabornal firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.